- Infosys Profit Declines 30%, Announces Share Buyback At Rs 800/Share Goodreturns
- Infosys Q3 net falls 30% YoY to Rs 3,609 cr; announces Rs 8,260 cr buyback Business Standard
- Q3 Results: Infosys Misses Estimates As Margin Narrows BloombergQuint
- Infosys Q3 profit falls 12%; FY19 CC revenue growth forecast raised to 8.5-9%; buyback approved Moneycontrol.com
- Infosys Q3 profit slumps 30% YoY to Rs 3,610 crore, firm announces share buyback of Rs 8,260 crore Economic Times
- Google செய்திகள் இல் முழு கவரேஜையும் காட்டு
Bengaluru-based countrys largest software services major Infosys in its third-quarterly earnings announcements today reported a decline in its consolidated net profit by 29.62% at Rs 3,610 crore for December quarter.The IT firm had reported Rs 5,129 crore profit in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE fil
Read more about Infosys Q3 net falls 30% YoY to Rs 3,609 cr; announces Rs 8,260 cr buyback on Business Standard. On sequential basis, PAT (profit after tax) fell 12.18 per cent.
Infosys Quarterly Performance: Infosys Ltd.’s margin fell to at least a ten-quarter low in the three months ended December while its profit fell in a a seasonally weaker quarter for IT firms.
The revenue has been reported at Rs 21,400 crore, a rise of around 4 percent compared to the previous quarter of Rs 20,609 crore.
Net sales for the quarter jumped 20.3 per cent YoY to Rs 21,400 crore.